Wednesday 5 November 2008

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Hi guys, at long last I am able to sit at the computer long enough to write you all a short note. Dr. Vic has been doing a blinding job of my blog these past two weeks as he has done in looking after me (and that's been no picnic, believe me!). He truly is one of the good guys and I am ever thankful that we found one another... as I am thankful to you all, my wonderful family and friends.

What can I say, other than I have been totally overwhelmed by your kindness and caring. The fact that you are taking the time to read and respond to my blog is more than I dreamed would happen when I started it. Believe me, it has lifted my spirits no end to hear your comments and read your lovely cards - your wit, humour, compassion and advice has buoyed me, made me laugh out loud, cry even. I look forward to my next visits with my dear family and friends in Canada and Malta - we always have fun whenever we visit but next time I WILL be kicking those pins of mine up and dancing round the vineyards... batten down the hatches!!!! I would also like to say hello to my 'new' friends - those of you who have been in contact either because someone else forwarded my blog to you or because you have had or are about to have Dynesys - it was always my intention to offer a point of reference/view to others in my position, I'm glad to hear the blog is of help to some of you.

Enough of the mushy stuff now.... Thanks again and do keep the comments coming.

Love to you all. Kelly xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, glad to hear you can sit for short periods at PC, but dont over do it catching up on emails etc.
Thinking of you

Angela

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news re your visit to the Surgeon yesterday. It just puts your mind at rest knowing that everything you are feeling and experiencing are quite normal, even though you don't always feel that way.

Was so sorry to hear you were feeling down and depressed but I am sure the drugs are also contributing to those feelings (we had a few of those episodes with Harry, which were so out of character!)

Hang in there you two, every day things will get better.

Really looking forward to seeing you both in the not too distant future.

Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you both.

Jackie, Cowdrey & crew xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly
Its nice to hear that Dr. Vic is having a break and that you are able to sit at typewrighter
do not over do it lots of time so take it the time that is
love you God bless
iz-ziju u iz-zija Gene and Marian

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly. So good to hear that you can sit down and go through your messages. Hope you are feeling better every day.We can communicate without an interpreture thank God. HA HA !!!!
Say hello to Victor and thank your lucky stars you have him.
The very best wishes to you both
Grace and Dom

Anonymous said...

I was happy to hear your voice . Glad to hear your spirits are high.remember short pain for long time gain. Remember you have to dance in August in Canada

Kathy and Barry said...

Hi Kelly.

So glad you're over the worst ....just need time and rest now for your body to heal.

All our love

Kathy and Barry xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi vic and kelly Iwish Iam there with you and can be of some help buy Iknow you two are OK Ilove you keep up the good work We still have to go to Rome so get better soon SEE YOU sometime next year Love mom