Monday 16 March 2009

Keeping on doing what I'm doing...

Yep, that's about it really - nothing new to report, same ol', same ol'...

Cobbling together a document detailing various Core Strengthening, FitBall and Hydro exercises specifically designed by physios for 'spineys'. Many of us back sufferers are helped enormously by our surgeons, physios and GPs but I'm finding that there are equal numbers out there who are getting 'bugger all' help from anyone. So these exercises are a guide only for them (obviously with the proviso that they run them by their GP first).

Dr Vic has the envious task of scanning them all in - hoping to post them up here and on the FB group soonest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great Kelly, look forward to seeing them!

Anonymous said...

Just had a little catch up with your blog Kel, sorry I haven't looked for a while. Im sorry to hear you have been feeling down, I hope now your feeling better in yourself. I know when you feel like that nothing really helps but if you fancy a chat don't hesitate.

Its been a long process Kelly but you and Vic have coped fantasticaly. Keep your chin up you know you will get there.

Lots of Love
Tony & Kim

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on your blog, I haven't looked for a while. I am sorry to hear you have been feeling low Kel and I hope you are feeling a lot better now. I know when you feel like that nobody can really help but if you feel like a chat don't hesitate. I know it has been a long process but you and Vic have coped fantasticaly and I think you should give yourselves a big pat on the back (or on that new bum of yours!)

Lots of Love

Tony & Kim