Tuesday 24 February 2009

4 months and counting...

Apart from a belated and very romantic ;-) Valentine's lunch, it's been a quiet week. I'm exercising every single day and by that I don't just mean walking and basic core exercises, I mean either in the pool or doing the dreaded back circuits with the physios. It's hard bloody work and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't painful or very tiring... BUT it is very satisfying. As I said in an earlier post, my focus is 100% on me and Dr. Vic and our future - selfish I know, but it's how I'm going to get where I want to be. It's working too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly - Sue from Pilates - sorry not been in touch, you sound as if you are trying so hard - remember its still not long since operation, but i'm sure it seems like a lifetime to you. Keep on going it will work - thank god you have a strong core or you would be struggling for longer - thank god for Pilates !!!! See you very soon Love Sue XX