Wednesday 25 February 2009

It's life Jim, but not as we know it...

I've got a bum!!! Now I know that's a funny thing to say but you see, I've never had one! Well, not a nice rounded, juicy booty. I've always had a 'flat back' and a non-existent derriere!!! BUT all of a sudden I have an arch (hollow) in my back circa my waist area and a J-LO thing happening (slight exaggeration but you get my drift) in my nether regions! I'm very conscious of the arch in my back when I walk and sit too. I know I'm not imagining it as Dr. Vic has had a decko around the area and he agrees :-)

Maybe, just maybe this is the end result of all that hardware & wiring.

I am BORG - 'resistance is futile', assimilate, assimilate...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say to that?!!
Welcome to the world of black butts ... that what people always tell me anyway - cheeky little thing that it is. It's kinda fun to have that extra cushy tushy when your are sitting on cold chair lifts or those really hard metal folding excuses for chairs!
But overall, the best is the little dip in the spine - that's kinda sexy! hee, hee ...
Keep up the motivation and the great attitude - you will get there. Lynn